GENERAL TERMS FOR TRANSPORT SERVICES
The present General Terms are to set the standard subject-matter of the Contracts for transport services between "Unimasters Logistics SCS" ЕООD, UIN BG831430171, with headquarters and registered office in Sofia 1592, 12, "Prodan Tarakchiev " Str., (Unimasters) and their customers.
By confirming the booking to Unimasters you are entering in a contractual agreement with them, where your rights and obligations are set in the applicable (according to the main transport type) internal Terms and Conditions, supplemented by the General terms and conditions of the National Association of Bulgarian Forwarders.
1. According to the type of transport Unimasters operates in compliance with the following internal general terms:А. General terms and conditions applicable to ocean freight:
- General terms and conditions applicable to ocean freight import groupage service LCL (link)
- General terms and conditions applicable to ocean freight export groupage service LCL (link)
- General terms and conditions applicable to full container FCL import combined transport (link)
- General terms and conditions applicable to full container FCL export combined transport (link)
Тhe ordering customers are required to familiarise with the General Terms for Transport of the carrier at the draft of the bill of lading, sent by Unimasters. They can be found on the back of the first page, or a text on the first page of the B/L refers to a website where they can be found. The confirmation of the draft is deemed to be an approval of these terms and accepted by the booking party.B. General terms and conditions applicable to air freight
)C. General terms and conditions applicable to road freight
2. All matters which are not covered by the Unimasters General terms and conditions for the respective type of transport shall be subject to the latest edition of the General Shipping Terms of the National Association of the Bulgarian Forwarders (link
), valid on the date of acceptance of the offer, if applicable.
3. The General Shipping Terms of the National Association of the Bulgarian Forwarders and the Unimasters General Terms and Conditions for the respective type of transport, represent a commitment between you and Unimasters as an integral part of the Terms of the Contract for Transport Services.
4. By submitting your cargo to Unimasters or to their representative, you declare in your own responsibility and in the name of any party being interested in the transport of the cargo, that you are acquainted with the General Terms and agree to observe them.
5. In the event of a conflict between these general terms and the imperative provisions of the Bulgarian legislation, the latter shall apply.